Ramen is an amazing Japanese food, and many many of my guests told me they can eat it everyday! But most of ramen is not vegetarian friendly. I am so excited to share you my vegetarian ramen recipe. In this class, you will be exposed to many unique flavorful ingredients from Japan, not only fresh vegetables, but also using dried veggies and sea vegetables. We will make truly satisfying rich ramen. Please come join me!
By The End Of This Class, You Will:
- Learning ingredients for soup stock
- Ramen noodles making
- How to form gyoza
- Vegetarian Ramen with freshly made egg noodle, miso and soy milk
- Gyoza with soybeans and lots of veggies
- Black sesame ice cream with azuki beans, mochi balls, and fruits
- Fruity Yuzu Sake
* Please understand the class menu will change slightly due to seasonality of ingredients.
¥7,500 per person
- If you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies or other requests, please inform us when you make your reservation.
Tokyo Cooking Studio in Shibuya
Learn To Cook & Make Ramen
Eat & Drink
Enjoy Eating, Drinking & Talking