We can offer you a class from these selected menus, or if you have a special request let us know! Click on one of the menus for more details.
Sushi making is one the amazing hand-work creative dishes in Japanese cuisine. Just because you are in Japan, it is time to experience fresh and many kinds of sashimi, raw fish by learning how to handle it and tasting it. In this class, we first will learn how to make delicious sushi rice, and make our own sushi plate, nigiri, inside-out rolls, and tamago. We will practice tamago making in this class using Japanese tamago square pan! We discuss about other Japanese cooking tools, such as Japanese knives. And tasting experience is always included in all the class. Miso to other Japanese seasonings you taste to learn what good quality seasonings taste like. After taking this class, you will be confident and enjoying throwing a Japanese sushi party at your home!
By the end of the class, you will learn:
- Making sushi vinegar using quality ingredients
- Washing rice and cooking rice for sushi purpose
- Method of blending rice and sushi vinegar
- Hand making of nigiri
- Learn about wasabi and how to grate it
- Make Dashi, Japanese broth
- Try three kinds of miso, and learn how they’re made
- Making miso soup
- Making Japanese sesame dressing
- How to handle mochi and forming fruit daifuku
- Sushi plate with 6 pieces of nigiri, 2 gunka nmaki, one inside out roll and tamago
- Arajiru, fish soup with vegetables and scallions
- Chawanmushi, savory steamed egg with mushrooms, shrimp, chicken and chestnut
- Green beans with sesame dressing
- Seasonal fruit Daifuku, a fruit covered with bean paste and steamed mochi dough
* Please understand the class menu will change slightly due to seasonal ingredients.
- Price ¥8,500 per person
We will help you plan your corporate team building event that your staff will remember for many years to come!
Book your team building activity with us and enjoy team building through cooking at Tokyo Cooking Studio!
Please send us a message for booking, menu options and further inquiries using the form below or give us a call at 080-3360-0226.