Our special group cooking class is offered from Tsukiji fish market kitchen. We believe that there is no other place other than this place where visitors to Japan can have the authentic Japanese food experience. We will purchase right before class starts from our selected shops in Tsukiji market. It will be an unforgettable memory to bring home from Japan.
- Miso soup with seaweed, fried tofu, and spring onion – learning about “dashi”, different types of miso, and how to make it
- Sashimi, raw fish and seafood rice bowl – practicing slice raw fish, prep seafood, grating fresh wasabi
- Making sushi rice – learning to combine hot rice with sushi vinegar
- Tsukiji famose “Strawberry Daifuku”
- Yuzu sake
- Reservations are accepted from ONLY 2 months in advance (not earlier than 2 months)
Maximum number of guests in our group cooking class is 35 guests only (we do not offer more than 35 guests in our cooking classes to keep the quality of workshop and food)
Minimum number of guests is 15 guests
Class time: 10:00~12:30
Class dates are available except WEDNESDAY and SUNDAY (the fish market is closed these two days)
Vegetarian request is 100% welcome!
TCS has been serving Tokyo group visitors through hands-on cooking activities since 2016. Our hands-on group cooking events offer deep understanding about authentic japanese culinary cultre. And encourage group bonding and create unforgettable memories to bring home. Cooking while traveling is the best way to learn authentic culture. Learning local ingredients, what locals eat everyday, and cooking methods are wonderful ways to understand more about the country.
Since we have opened our business, we have welcomed more than 8,000 guests from all over the world.
With Tokyo Cooking Studio you are sure to have an amazing experience and great time with your group.
Please send us a request far ahead so that your request date is not booked on our studio calendar. We will get you back within a day or two. Thank you for your interest!