One of my favorite Japanese meals is absolutely the Japanese tapas food! Izakaya is the place where we can taste the most creative homey food with drinks. It includes, varieties of deep fried dishes, sashimi, salad, tofu dishes, dips, braised meat and much more. Itazaka is the place where I get my food inspiration, each places makes very different creative dishes, they can be for small dishes with drinks and and some main dishes can be home cooking lunch or dinner. This class is the one you can learn all of them. It covers lots of good Japanese cooking techniques such as braised, deep fry, raw food, and knife skills.
By The End Of This Culinary Experience, You Will:
- Japanese cooking techniques, chop, sautee, deep fry
- Discover and learn deep about Japanese seasonings, miso, soy sauce
- Learn how to prepare tamagoyaki, Japanese omelet, using a Japanese square frying pan
- Learn about tofu, how to cook and enjoy
- Tamagoyaki with Baby Sardines and Spring Onion
- Fried calamari with Ginger and Soy Sauce
- Gyoza Pizza with Chili Oil
- Wagyu cube steaks with Ponzu and Grated Shiso Daikon radish
- Edamame Peperonchino
- Grilled Onigiri Chazuke (Ochazuke)
- Easy Cabbage Salad with Salted Kelp
- Beer and Yuzu sake
* Please understand the class menu will change slightly due to seasonality of ingredients.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies or other requests, please inform us when you make your reservation.
- Class will be open from two bookings. If under two bookings the class will be canceled.
- If you would like to proceed this class as a private class instead of being canceled the class, private booking will be 15,000 person. You can request three dishes!