IN-STUDIO JAPANESE COOKING CLASSES
It is the best time to learn Japanese cooking deeply and widely in a small group setting and all hands on. From basic ingredients, seasonings, and fresh produce. Having all the access to Japanese ingredients is a privilege if you live here, but plan to move at some point. As known in the world, Japanese cuisine won cultural heritage status, not only that Japanese longevity is very well known. It is our passion to share the secret of it with all the good quality of ingredients.
MARKET TO MEAL
- Learning about ingredients in an actual market, then moving to a studio.
* Menu changes by season, so please contact menu details
- Miso braised mackerel. Agedashi-tofu. Kinpira, burdock carrot with beef, donabe cooked rice
- Japanese style hamburg steak with yam, shiso, served with daikon radish and ponzu. Potato salad, miso soup, and donabe cooked rice
- Washoku breakfast with grilled salmon, natto, miso soup, tofu with bonito flakes
- Deep fried chicken, with housemade chili oil, tofu salad with hot sesame oil, tomato egg soup, seasonal fruit
- Nigiri sushi, thin rolls, gunkan-maki, clam miso soup, chawanmushi, daifuku
- Chicken stock base home style ramen with chashu, ramen eggs, gyoza or Vegan Ramen with vegan gyoza
- Welcome drinks are always seasonal smoothies with veggies, fruits, nuts, and good oil. Please kindly let us know any allergy and preferance.
- Ingredients slightly may change depending on seasonal vegetables (ex, fresh tomato only summer, so use can tomato)
- If you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies, vegetarian, or other requests, please inform us when you make your reservation
- In person class there are a maximum of 5 guests. We set clear panels on the dining table.
Meet in Tokyo Cooking Studio
We will get to know each other with freshly made smoothies and begin the class
We will cook together and you can ask questions as we go
Eat & Drink
We will enjoy eating & talking together until class ends
Class duration is approximately 2.5 hours
Class prices are ¥7,700
Please Send A Request To Book A Class
Our online booking system is currently down for maintenance. Please use the form below to request a class.