RAMEN AND GYOZA
Ramen is definitely one of the most popular dishes to eat in Japan currently and also many people want to learn how to make it. Ramen is the rare dishe that there are no specific traditional rules, so each shop has their own soup recipes and presentations. I’m excited to share my ramen recipe in my class! This is a recipe adapted from my family’s ramen soup that I grew up with!
By The End Of This Class, You Will:
- Understand the kinds of ingredients to use in soup
- Understand ramen is consisted with two parts, soup and tare, thick soy or miso base sauce
- Learn how to make ramen tamago, eggs
- Learn the ingredients of gyoza, fried stuffed dumplings, and how to fry and present the dish
- Chicken, Yuzu, Shiso, and salt ramen
- Gyoza with Pork and shrimp
- Black sesame ice cream with mochi and red beans.
- Fruity Yuzu Sake
* Please understand the class menu will change slightly due to seasonality of ingredients.
¥8,000 per person
- If you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies or other requests, please inform us when you make your reservation.
Tokyo Cooking Studio in Shibuya
Learn To Cook & Make Ramen and Gyoza
Eat & Drink
Enjoy Eating, Drinking & Talking
Select A Date And Class To Book: