Many guests are very eager to learn how to make Okonomiyaki! Clearly, it is the one of everyone’s favorite Japanese food and of course for locals too! Good thing is, I’d say Okonomiyaki is almost 100% we’d cook at home! Ingredients can be founded pretty easy in any countries so my guests can definitely can recreate the recipe in their home countries!
By The End Of This Class, You Will:
- Learn the differences between Hiroshima and Osaka style Okonomiyaki
- Learn what to add to give to make flavorful okonomiyaki
- Learn how to make soft and think dough
- Learn how to form it
- Hiroshima style okonomiyaki, with noodle, pork, and seafood
- Black sesame ice cream with mochi balls and azuki beans
- Hi-ball for drink or non-alcoholic drinks
* Please understand the class menu will change slightly due to seasonality of ingredients.
*If you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies or other requests, please inform us when you make your reservation
*Class will be held from two bookings