WAGYU, JAPANESE MARBLE BEEF COOKING!
Wagyu, Japanese marble beef is very special ingredients in Japanese cuisine. We have a licensed inspector of it and grades. We will be learning kinds of beef what they feed and how the meat becomes so marble. In this class, we will be learning one of best way to eat wagyu! And learn about Japanese cooking tools, and how to present Japanese dish!
By The End Of This Class, You Will:
- Be able to make dashi stock, Japanese broth
- Gain a solid understand wagyu beef and how to choose
- learn a dessert using Bracken root powder for dessert
- Learn how to create Japanese menu
- Three appetizer: Chrysanthemum green salad with black sesame, Pumpkin salad with walnut, Varieties of Yuzu Flavored Pickles
- Donabe Cooked Rice With Stewed Wagyu and Sansyo pepper
- Red Miso Soup with Nameko Mushroom, Tofu, and Green Onion
- Warabimochi with Matcha and Cocopowder
- Fruity Yuzu Sake
* Please understand the class menu will change slightly due to seasonality of ingredients.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies or other requests, please inform us when you make your reservation.
- Class will be open from two bookings. If under two bookings the class will be canceled.
- If you would like to proceed this class as a private class instead of being canceled the class, private booking will be 15,000 person. You can request three dishes!