VEGETARIAN RAMEN & GYOZA
Ramen is an amazing Japanese food, and many many of my guests told me their favorite Japanese food is Ramen! But most of ramen is not vegetarian friendly. And, I have thought and created my version of vegetarian/vegan ramen recipe and it’s been one of the most popular class in my studio! I am so excited to share you my vegetarian ramen recipe. In this class, you will be exposed to many unique flavorful ingredients, not only fresh vegetables, but also using dried veggies and sea vegetables. We will make truly satisfying rich ramen. And of course, super crispy gyoza you never can forget! I am sure you will be making this again and again in your own kitchen! Come join me!
By The End Of This Class, You Will:
- Learning broth ingredients, how to use them
- Learn making ramen tamago
- Ramen noodles making
- Soy sauce Soup Vegetarian Ramen
- Black Sesame Ice Cream with Mochi and Red Beans
- Fruity Yuzu Sake
* Please understand the class menu will change slightly due to seasonality of ingredients.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies or other requests, please inform us when you make your reservation.