Ramen and Gyoza at Home!
If you can make delicious Ramen and Gyoza at Home, that is an amazing thing you can enjoy yourself and entertaining for others. Ramen and Gyoza are both one of the most popular Japanese dishes for both local and visitors to Japan. Ramen especially its soup differs by region. I always want to create flavorful ramen that I have been eating as a child growing up in the northern part of Japan. I am excited to share you one of my soul foods that my dad used to make many many times. And, lets learn how to form gyoza using thin Japanese type of gyoza skin and you will practice grilling technique making crispy outside and soft inside gyoza.
By The End Of This Class, You Will:
- Learning broth ingredients, how to use them
- Learn making ramen tamago
- Gyoza skin making how to shape it
- Forming gyoza with stuffings
- Japanese gyoza frying method, “Gyoza with wings”
- Syoyu, soy-sauce ramen soup
- Chasyu making and toppings
- Gyoza making, shrimp and pork and lots of leeks and scallions stuffing
- Black sesame ice cream with chestnut, mochi, azuki beans, and brown sugar sauce
- Yuzu sake non-alcoholic beverage
* Please understand the class menu will change slightly due to seasonality of ingredients.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies or other requests, please inform us when you make your reservation.