Ramen and Gyoza at Home!
If you can make delicious Ramen and Gyoza at Home, that is fun, tasty and healthy way to spend time in kitchen. Ramen and Gyoza are both one of the most popular Japanese dishes for both local and visitors to Japan. I would say Rame is the most creative dish in Japanese cusine, and each has its own soup recipes, flavors, and topping. Plus it is very regional dish. In our school’s ramen recipe is Chicken stock base, with shiso, yuzu/sudachi, and salt. Light in soup, citrusy, with delicious Japanese sea salt. And, lets learn how to form gyoza using thin Japanese type of gyoza skin and you will practice grilling technique making crispy outside and soft inside gyoza, serve it bottom side up!
By The End Of This Class, You Will:
- Learning broth ingredients, how to use them
- Learn making ramen tamago
- Gyoza skin making how to shape it
- Forming gyoza with stuffings
- Japanese gyoza frying method, “Gyoza with wings”
- Chicken ramen with shiso and yuzu/kabosu.
- Chasyu making and toppings
- Gyoza making, shrimp and pork and lots of leeks and scallions stuffing
- Black sesame ice cream with chestnut, mochi, azuki beans, and brown sugar sauce
- Yuzu sake or non-alcoholic beverage
* Please understand the class menu will change slightly due to seasonality of ingredients.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies or other requests, please inform us when you make your reservation.