Ramen and Gyoza at Home!
If you can make delicious Ramen and Gyoza at Home, that is an amazing thing you can enjoy yourself and entertaining for others. Ramen and Gyoza are both one of the most popular Japanese dishes for both local and visitors to Japan. Ramen especially its soup differs by region. I always want to create flavorful ramen that I have been eating as a child growing up in the northern part of Japan. I am excited to share you one of my soul foods that my dad used to make many many times. And, lets learn how to form gyoza using thin Japanese type of gyoza skin and you will practice grilling technique making crispy outside and soft inside gyoza.
By The End Of This Class, You Will:
- Learning broth ingredients, how to use them
- Making fresh ramen noodles
- Learn making ramen tamago
- Gyoza making, forming gyoza with stuffings
- Japanese gyoza frying method, “Gyoza with wings”
- Ramen with chicken stock, miso, and ramen egg
- Pan friend crispy ‘wing’ gyoza with shrimp, pork, lots of leeks, and spring onion
- Mochi balls with black sesame sauce with fruits
- Yuzu sake or non-alcoholic beverage
* Please understand the class menu will change slightly due to seasonality of ingredients.
- Ramen flavor slightly change by season. For in stance summer ramen flavor is yuzu, salt, and perilla leaves. And winter is miso with yuzu. If you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies or other requests, please inform us when you make your reservation.
- If booking with your co-traveler, and s/he is a vegetarian, let us know in advance, we are happy to add vegetarian option as well.