Omu-Rice, Gyoza, Karaage, and Black sesame ice cream!
This class is custom-made class by one of the guests. But anyone is welcome joining us if you are interested in Omu-rice! Omu-rice is really one of my daughter’s favorite dishes and the most requested dish all the time! Insteading of flavoring the rice with sugary ketchup, we be making tomato and chicken pilaf from scratch using Japanese clay pot. And delicious gyoza with pork, shrimps with lots of chives! I will share you how to make ”Wing Gyoza”, delicious way to make crispy gyoza, this is one the Japanese dishes the you cannot stop eating! And of course, everyone’s favorite, nutty creamy black sesame ice cream for dessert!
By The End Of This Class, You Will:
- Learn kids of oyakodon cooking tools
- Learning proper way to handle Japanese rice, how to wash and soak
- Learning making omurice
- Fring technique for wing gyoza
- How to handle mochi
- Omu-rice, with chicken and tomato
- Gyoza, with ground pork, shrimp, and chives
- Black sesame ice cream with mochi balls, azuki beans, and brown sugar syrup
* Please understand the class menu will change slightly due to seasonality of ingredients.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies or other requests, please inform us when you make your reservation.