If you already have a good understanding of basic Japanese seasonings and ingredients, this class will take you to the next step and allow you to explore another level of Japanese flavors. In this seasonal Kaiseki cooking class you’ll discover new tastes, learn about Japanese cooking tools, and how to present Japanese cuisine!
By The End Of This Class, You Will:
- Be able to make dashi stock, Japanese broth
- Gain a solid understanding of how to cook rice in Donabe with other ingredients and how to seasoning it
- Learn how to handle tofu for different recipes
- Donabe Cooked Rice With Mushrooms And Root Vegetables
- Creamy Tofu Salad With Shungiku And Carrot
- Fall Natural Salmon Teriyaki With Yuzu
- Deep Fried Grated Lotus Root With Shrimp And Ginger Sauce
- Japanese Tea
- Figs With Sesame Cream
- Matcha Ice Cream
- Fruity Yuzu Sake
* Please understand the class menu will change slightly due to seasonality of ingredients.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies or other requests, please inform us when you make your reservation.