Cooking Class for Professionals
1. Learning cooking tools
How to find tools that you’ll need in Japanese cooking. Meeting spot is Kappabashi at 3:30pm. It is two hours sessions.
2. Market visit
Learning all about Japanese fold! What they are, how they use, and how to choose. This is the chance you can bring and ask all your food questions you have in your mind. This is two hours session. Meeting time is 3:30pm in Hachiko, Shibuya.
3. Learning the most fundamental One-Soup-Three-Dishes theory
Covering dashi ingredients, Japanese rice cooking method, kinds soysauce, and miso. This is the most essential fundamental class, learning how umami is made, and adding Japanese seasonings to compete Japanese flavoring formula. Weekly and weekend two hours class.
4. Sashimi class
Including knife skills, chopping and slicing in Japanese kitchen. Weekly and weekend two hours class.
5. Braising, Nimono in Japanese
Knife skills, chopping and slicing in Japanese kitchen. Weekly and weekend two hours class.
6. Steam and deep fry
Including filet fish. Knife skills, chopping and slicing in Japanese kitchen. Weekly and weekend two hours class. Weekly and weekend two hours class.
7. Sushi at Home
Delicious sushi is not fresh sashimi, the secret is amazing sushi rice. In this class, we’ll learn how to combine freshly cooked rice and sushi vinegar. Learn how to make “authentic” sushi, lots of eye opening experiences! Weekly and weekend three hours class.
8. Ramen and Gyoza
Learning about ramen soup, how to make beautiful ramen stock. And flavoring formula for ramen.
We’ll making noodle from scratch. Weekly and weekend three hours class.
9. Japanese sweets
Making bean paste, dorayaki, dango, daifuku.
10. International cooking classes
Greek, Italian, and Thai cooking classes.
From 3 to 6, all include main dishes, two other sides, and soup and rice, and these classes might be private or with other professional course participants. From 7 to 10 classes, the classes are with other participants, some of them are from the same professional course or some from regular class. After a registration of this course, please pick dates for each class.
The course includes:
- TCS aprons is included
- A TCS teacher certificate will be issued after completing the course, and receiving the certificate that eligible to become an instructor of TCS when position is available.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, food allergies or other requests, please inform us when you make your reservation.
- If you have already take some classes in this course, please talk to us in advance so that we can deduct class fees.
Can’t Find What You Are Looking For?